Sunday, October 26, 2014

Works in Progress :: Embrace the Ordinary (vol 14)


The best kind of work in progress is when it's a gift and I know who I'm  making it for.  I love thinking of the one who will receive it.  The work in progress is actually a project of love!  



"...there is something holy, something divine hidden in the most ordinary
situations, and it is up to each on of you to discover it."
Passionately Loving the World, St. Josemaria Escriva

Linking up with Gina at Someday (hopefully) They'll Be Saints

1 comment:

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...