Sunday, November 23, 2014

Picture Books for Advent and Christmastime


It's almost time to get out the Advent boxes!  One more week!  I'm really looking forward to seeing all of our favorite holiday books again!  

Just in case you missed it last year, I'm reposting it again - my list of our Advent and Christmas books - specially notated with stars and double stars so you can easily spot which ones are the absolute best!!  One star (*) means it's a great book.  Two stars (**) means (in my humble opinion) you should do whatever it takes to get this book from the library or from this here Amazon affiliate (I thank you in advance so very much if you order through here!) 

(from Ordinary Lovely!)

What are some of your family's favorite books for the upcoming season?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh off to re-read your list:) stars will be helpful. You've just inspired me to do a repost too

    ReplyDelete

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...