Thursday, August 21, 2014

Best of Internet Yarn Humor

I'm taking a break from writing about school-ish things and instead am writing hardly anything at all and am gifting you with some of the best internet yarn humor, much of which I found around the time I was organizing my yarn stash last month :)  

(1)

my alter ego, sans cigarette of course  :)
or maybe a Halloween costume if we ever decide to get into that ;)

(2)

PLEASE DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENLARGE AND READ THIS.  IT'S AWESOME!
from amusingyarns.com
(Dear Amusing Yarns, I emailed you to get your permission to post this awesome graphic here but didn't hear back from you :(  If you come upon this and want to slap my wrist for assuming you'd love it if I shared your work with credit,  please feel free to email me!)


(3)




(4)


(5)

from Stephanie at obeycrochet.com

(6) 

vintage ad found in the collection of paul malon 

(7)



(8)


(9)

image found at knittingoncloudix.blogspot.com (link to original doesn't work :(  )
Who's original artwork is this??  It's so cute!


(10)



(11)
couldn't find a link to the original artist.  clearly not my clever work :)


(12)




(13) 


(14)


(15)

This reminds me of my own kids who occasionally say things like, "Mom, if you let us have a lollipop we'll get you any kind of yarn you like!"  It's disturbing how well they know me ;)

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine shared this post with me ... she knows me well. These are all great! :) The ones with Maggie Smith are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Maggie Smith is my favorite!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I just left a comment over at your place! Always nice to find new, great blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...