Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I have delayed writing anything about Friday's tragedy because I have no adequate words. But my mind has been churning with thoughts.  My heart is full of grief.  I am overwhelmingly grateful for my blessed life.  And all I have to offer are prayers...

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.  May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. 

Amen.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...