Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Greatness of Your Mercy and Love... (Aaron's First Penance)



pre-Confession charisma!

also pre-Confession Lego excavator

we celebrated at Friendly's after dinner this evening!

And just like that, he's doubled the number of Sacraments he's received in his lifetime!  

The First Penance service at our parish was lovely. It seems that receiving the Sacrament was special and significant for Aaron, but he's a tough one to read :)  Although, he did tell me that the cool thing about making your First Confession is that now you can go any time you want!  


O Lord! I abandon my past to Thy mercy, 
my present to Thy Love, 
and my future to Thy Providence!
Amen.

(prayer of St. Padre Pio for after Confession)

2 comments:

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...