Monday, January 27, 2014

It Has Come to My Attention...

...that someone saw fit to nominate my blog as Sheenazing in the Best Under Appreciated Blog category!  This is the second year that Bonnie at A Knotted Life has hosted the awards recognizing Catholic bloggers in the name of Venerable Fulton Sheen - a "new media" man in his own day.  There are tons of great blogs (in a number of fun categories) for your consideration.

I have been out of commission as far as the blog-o-sphere is concerned for the past several days, so I had no idea that I had received a nomination and I have no expectation of performing very well in the polls.  However, I am deeply honored and grateful that a thoughtful reader submitted my name and Ordinary Lovely. Thank you!  Truly.  It is humbling and exciting to have readers who have recognized me in this way.  

Next year I shall be bettered prepared - in case I'm nominated again, I have started mapping out major metropolitan cities Catholic school playgrounds to hit on the campaign trail. As far as this year is concerned, time's a running out to vote for this blog or any other, so if you have some free time tonight, head on over to Bonnie's to check out other nominees for the 2014 Sheenazing Awards.  

Thanks again, dear readers!


(And tune in here tomorrow so I can officially introduce you to our newest little one!  He is already quite a delight!)

1 comment:

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...