Monday, November 25, 2013

A Prime Time Photo Op

kind of a cheesy pun there... 

I've been meaning to take this "Prime Time" photo for a while and realized that if I didn't do it soon, it would be too late. If my calculations are correct, this is the only time when the age of each of my children will be a prime number.  I felt like photo documentation was necessary!

Clare's holding a "1" in case you couldn't figure it out.   What I can't figure is out why Ruth looks so sacred of the number 3...  
Dominic is my Thanksgiving-time baby.  He'll be six tomorrow, so like I said, we had to squeeze this in!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...