Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Photo Album


Because it was just this kind of awesome weekend...

a convenient place to play electronic yahtzee... I guess...

"Mom!  Look, I put on some shorts!"
"No, actually those are Clare's pants."  
blue skies and backyard Starlings 

more backyard birds - three Downy woodpeckers
(I practically trampled my kids running in to the get the camera.  It wasn't my best mom moment.)  
ten minutes of peace and quiet

sunny day bike ride
Saturday Mass then out to eat to say goodbye to Papa and Grandma...
(they are flying over the Atlantic even as I write this!)  Thanks for taking us
out for a farewell dinner Mom and Dad, even though we should have
probably been the ones taking you out for a farewell dinner...
After all, we're not going anywhere!

one final picture before we say goodbye to the world travelers!
Sunday lunch... Russ ACTUALLY said I should let him
grill something to prove to him that I love him.  I can't stand
grilling out last minute, but what was I going to say?  No?
Aaron gets the prize for spotting the first snowdrops of the season.
and the rest of this beautiful weekend...

...we just had...

...tons of...

...fun!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful children. Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...